Chess Is a board game of two players. The game is played with the help of a board known as a chess board, which has 64 squares which are arranged in the block of 8 rows and 8 columns. There are 16 units in play from both black and white sides. It is a game of protecting the king and the first one who kills the opponent king is the winner of the game.
This is one of the oldest games played around the world that is modernized yet traditional. This game has many rules that need to be followed while playing. So, one needs to learn the tricks for winning. In old days this was just considered as a game but now this has evolved as a sport and is played on international levels in various tournaments.
With the development of this game and its evolution, it is required that one should learn this properly before choosing to play. For this nowadays many online platforms not only provide classes online but also provides, Chess coaching at home. Let’s get to know what are the advantages of playing chess
- Increases concentration- Chess is a game that can be played for a long duration of time, the time can vary from 3 to 6 hours. During the game, a participant should be extremely focused and have high concentration so as not to miss the opponent’s trick. Hence, it helps in increasing concentration.
- Strategy skill development- As chess is a game of strategy and tricks so it helps its players in developing strategy-making skills. Not only it helps by making the player develops their strategy but also need to develop a skill so that they can identify the opponent’s strategy also.
- Increases IQ- As the game helps in the development of the mental fortitude of players along with their reflexes, hence this increases the intelligence of a person. Hence, it is a very effective tool to increase one’s IQ.
- Increases Memory- As the game involves two participants so it is very important to learn about the other player’s tricks and steps, hence the game requires the player to have a good memory. Regular playing of this game increases the memory of the players.
- Development of problem-solving skills- as the game proceeds both players take steps that can affect the strategy of the other player, hence the game always proceeds with an approach where any problem can arise so the players need to have problem-solving skills and regular game-playing helps in the development of problem-solving skills.
- Diversified learning technique- Chess could be learned both by attending online sessions or by getting tutors at home. For this, the online platforms provide the options. So a person needs only to register on the platform and select the option for a tutor.
In conclusion, chess development of IQ, strategy-making skills, Memory, concentration, and problem-solving skill development. It is a game developed into a sport with various tournaments and fame for the same. Hence, it might be the best carrier choice and with the help of different platforms one can get a chess teacher at home that can help you in learning the rules and tricks of the game and make a pro player.