Global nutraceutical ingredients market is projected to reach 49.05 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of over 7% in volume terms during 2023-2028. The major factors contributing in the growth of the market are growing demand for functional & fortified foods and increasing awareness about healthy diet. Moreover, rising use of nutraceutical ingredients in pharmaceutical medications owing to its properties such as prevention in chronic diseases, anti-aging, cancer etc. have further driven the market growth of nutraceutical ingredients. Based on application, the market has been categorised into Dietary Supplements, Functional Food, Functional Beverages, Animal Nutrition and Personal Care. In 2022, the dietary supplements segment dominated the market due to presence of ingredients like vitamins, minerals and many others. In 2022, Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the nutraceutical ingredients market due to high consumption in countries like India and China.
For More Information@
Some of the leading players in the Global Nutraceutical Ingredients market are Cargill, BASF, Dowdupont, Associated British Foods, Ingredion, Arla Foods, Tate & Lyle, Ajinomoto, ADM, DSM etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Nutraceutical Ingredients, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast global nutraceutical ingredients market based on type, application, form, health benefits and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global nutraceutical ingredients market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global nutraceutical ingredients market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for global nutraceutical ingredients market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of global nutraceutical ingredients market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration manufacturers across the globe.
Download Free Sample Report@
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global nutraceutical ingredients market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Food & beverage manufacturers & processors
- Feed manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers & processors
- Research & development laboratories
- Industry associations and experts
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Global Nutraceutical Ingredients market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, By Type:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Proteins & Amino Acids
- Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates
- Phytochemical & Plant Extracts
- Market, By Application:
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food
- Functional Beverages
- Animal Nutrition
- Personal Care
- Market, By Form:
- Market, by Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Nutraceutical Ingredients.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017