To catalyze the Indian economy GST was introduced in India, but our people are not much aware of it. To make all the people well aware of the taxation regarding queries and to clear the doubts about it a service center is required. This service center is named GST Suvidha Center and the GSTN Licensed private entities to function as GST Suvidha providers and encourage others to open a GST Kendra as their Start-up businesses and grab an opportunity to earn.
Are you an unemployed youth and looking for the best way way to earn?
Opening a GST franchise may be the best option for even low-educated people.
If you want to know about the complete procedure of gst suvidha kendra registration, then you are at the right place. We
We are going to elaborate on it, in the given post, keep reading it.
What is GST Suvidha Centre
After introducing the Goods and Service Tax commonly known as GST, chaos has been created all over India, and SMEs and small businessmen were gets confused about the complexity of the taxation procedure.
To clarify all their confusion and help them with paying taxes to file returns, GST Suvidha Centres came into existence. The owner of the GST Suvidha Centers helps small businessmen, taxpayers, and who are unaware of the taxation system to know the complete process.
Not only taxation-related work, but it also provides the consumers to avail of the benefits of all the government schemes and plans for the people who are in need.
On the other hand, the less educated people have the great opportunity to open a GST Kendra Franchise in their locality and earn a good income more than what they can get by doing a job in any company.
Requirements for GST Suvidha Kendra Franchise Registration Process
If you want to open a gst suvidha kendra franchisee login, then you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- You must be an Indian Citizen
- At least 12 passed from any Government authorized institution
- You must have enough knowledge about Computer operating
- Basic knowledge of Commerce and accounts is also a must
- You must have an identity proof
GST Kendra Registration Process
Follow the steps to complete the gst suvidha kendra registration process
- Open any browser and navigate to the official website of GST Suvidha Kendra Providers
- Now on the homepage of the site, click on the “Apply Now” button
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Here, you need to provide your mobile number, email ID, area pin code, your name, preferred language, etc.
- Fill out all the given fields with the correct information
- Make sure you have entered the right information and then tap on the “Final Submit” button
- After checking the information, a time slot is allotted to the customer
- After verifying the complete information, and getting approval, the applicant will be contacted by the service providers in that area
- You need to pay a DD of about Rs 20000/- for getting a GST franchise.
- After clearing the selection round a GST franchise will be opened with your name at an investment of 1 Lac rupees.
You are now all set to earn more with less investment by opening a GST Kendra franchise near you.