Also known as a shisha bar, a hookah cafe, or hookah den, a hookah lounge is the place where people go to smoke shisha. Some hookah lounges charge customers by time, while others charge by pipe, the quantity of tobacco, or by hookah set-up. In today’s times, given the growing popularity of shisha smoking as a means of relaxation, starting a hookah lounge business can prove to be a great idea for an enterprise. After all, this is an entrepreneurial venture where you’ll be directly catering to your target customers. Besides, adding shisha as a service will allow you to access additional revenue streams and acquire a loyal clientele by shisha outsourcing in Dubai.
However, before taking the plunge, you must ask yourself whether you’re really passionate about this enterprise.
How Is Starting A Shisha Lounge in Dubai An Appealing Business Idea?
Hookah is a lifestyle choice, a recreational activity that has garnered a wide mass appeal across the globe, over the years. The good thing is, with an active participation in the shisha outsourcing business, you can actually give a boost to your energy levels and overall health.
Starting a hookah lounge is not only lucrative in terms of monetary gains, but also unleashes incredible opportunities to grab the industry-best perks and discounts. Yet another perk of starting a hookah lounge business is to develop a local customer base. Wondering how? Well, you can sell your products at farmers’ markets, craft shows, or maybe even local storefront businesses.
Another advantage of a hookah lounge business is that it relies a lot on referrals, which can prove to be a blessing! Referrals is a very impactful method of attracting as well as retaining customers. Make sure you have a strong referral system in place which will incentivize your customers to tell their friends about your product.
Things to Note Before Opening A Shisha Lounge in Dubai
- The business name should be unique: this can go a long way in establishing the first impression of your business. For example, naming a hookah lounge after the owner’s name is not recommended. On the contrary, you should ideate names that are relatable, easy to remember, and can immediately strike a chord with your patrons.
- The business plan should be well-thought out: this is one of the most crucial steps that comes at a fundamental level. The plan should be such that it helps you focus on your target market and devises the right strategies to reach out to that market. For starters, you’ll need to make a list of certain aspects such as the location, legal address, business name,the legal form of the business, financial projections, products and services, business purpose, and so on.
- Have an estimate of the startup costs and funding options: some initial funding is a must-have if you’re planning to start a hookah lounge. If you have sufficient capital, well, nothing like it. However, if you don’t have enough resources to take your business off the ground, you should start planning on how you’re going to finance your business.
- Shortlist a few good business locations: when it comes to starting a hookah lounge, the best idea is to go for centrally located spots that are easily accessible to most people. Location can make or mar your hookah lounge business; for most businesses, location itself plays the role of a major marketing tool by sparking curiosity and getting more and more people at your door. Try to go for areas which have many other businesses as that will give your hookah lounge more visibility. Say for example, some customers may drop in for a smoke after work or after a nice shopping spree with their friends.
- Have a furniture supplier handy: a well-equipped hookah bar must also flaunt some high-quality shisha tables and booths for the convenience of shisha enthusiasts. It is also a good idea to keep a storage room, accompanied by a refrigerator, to keep the beverages cold. Shisha tables are far more appealing when duly complemented by quality lighting and a hookah lounge sofa. These are not only highly utilitarian but also promise absolute comfort to your hookah patrons. Your hookah lounge will be a hit only if you manage to create the right atmosphere for your guests. People should like the ambiance enough to come back with their friends for a nice hookah session. Check with the local furniture suppliers and weigh all the options before finally making your purchases.
If you’re a people’s person, few other businesses will be as rewarding to you as shisha outsourcing in Dubai! With your own hookah lounge, you’ll get to interact with people closely, be it your customers or employees. Besides, it entails a relatively simple business model, which means you can launch and build the business in a seamless manner. As mentioned before, if you’re a hookah enthusiast yourself, you’ll very easily find yourself immersed into this venture with your complete energy, focus, and dedication.
you can also chack:- Natural Kaynite Stone Price In India
The best part is, shisha outsourcing or opening a shisha lounge is an easy-to-learn business model, thanks to the plethora of information easily available on Facebook groups, youtube videos, etc. This makes it simpler to address any concerns or queries you may have. So without further ado, take the plunge and before you know it, you’ll find yourself enjoying the business. For when it comes to a hookah lounge, there can never be a dull moment! If you can offer good-quality shisha, reasonable prices, attractive discounts along with decent service and amenities, you’re bound to be a local favorite in no time!